|||||Oh isn't this exciting?||]|
Well, okay, here it is, the Nanowrimo page. I guess I should lay down some rules (Otherwise we get chaos...so much chaos!).
Not that it matters really, I'm sure it'll just be those of us who know eachother who will do this. But, lets just make sure we remember what is going to go on here:
1: 50,000 words written in November in the same story.
2. This is not a grammer or nit-picky community during the month of November. Since the idea of Nano is to simply produce a rough-rough draft we will not make fun of our spelling errors, punctuation errors, continuity errors or anything else unless it is really, really, really funny. During the rest of the year we can be serious writers with editing needs, but during November, I don't want to hear it.
3. If you are going to post something graphic (*cough*liz*cough*) please use an LJ cut and give a proper warning (something along the lines of "Much male-on-male *insert sexual action here*" should suffice. If anyone reads it and is offended, eh, shut your trap. Sex is beautiful.
4. This applies to violence as well, just give a little warning.
5. For the sake of sanity try to put the bulk of whatever you post into an LJ cut and put questions etc. outside of it. This way you can say, "Hey, I'm stuck at the end of this chapter" then cut and put the rest in.
6. I'm going to have the Magic Idea Hat this year, if I get stuck or you get stuck, simply post up and I'll pull something totaly random from the hat and that thing, whatever it is, is the next thing that happens.
7. We will address everything else as it comes up.